Occasionally, and due to our activity, P-60 Accountants, S.L., will process personal data. In the following sections we answer some of the questions that may arise in relation to how such data is treated, and what are the commitments assumed by P-60 Accountants, S.L. when accessing, storing and disposing of the information that may eventually be collected.
What regulations apply to the processing of personal data?
For these purposes, our activity is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), which is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals. with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as other provisions that exist and are enforceable in this area.
Who is the Responsible for the treatment of personal data and how can you contact the Responsible?
P-60 Accountants, S.L., with NIF B92242015 and with registered office in C.C. Valdepinos Local 23-24 – Urb Calypso 29649 Mijas Costa (Málaga).
You can contact P-60 Accountants, S.L., at your address in C.C. Valdepinos Local 23-24 – Urb Calypso 29649 Mijas Costa (Málaga). You can also contact through the following email email@example.com
Based on the content of the current Privacy Regulations and the respect we owe you, you must guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation both to P-60 Accountants, SL, and to third parties.
When and why is the personal data of the web user processed?
You can navigate the page without providing personal data, but in some cases this information is necessary to provide you with the information you request.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that is requested, or that is provided to us, by reason of your browsing, serves us for the purposes indicated below:
• We will process your personal data in order to manage and respond to queries that you send us, service requests or general information broadening.
• We will process your personal data in order to manage your participation in personnel selection processes, which adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
• We will process your data to send you electronic communications if you request it from us.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data?
The legal basis for us to be able to process the personal data that you have provided to us for the management of inquiries and requests and / or for the management of selection processes and / or for the sending of commercial communications will be your consent.
However, we inform you that at the time of data collection we will keep you informed about the identity of the person responsible, the purpose of the treatment, the legitimacy for the treatment, the recipients of the information, the way to carry out the exercise of the rights granted by current legislation on data protection, as well as any information that data protection regulations require. For this, in each of the forms used to collect personal data, we will make the corresponding clause available to you with all the necessary information, and in case we require your consent for the treatment, we will proceed to request it, being you the one who accepts or rejects the same, through its free, specific, informed and unequivocal manifestation.
Who are our services for?
All our services are aimed at people over 14 years old, so, although the page does not show inappropriate material, if you are a minor please do not fill out the contact form.
How is your data processed? To whom is your personal data disclosed?
P-60 Accountants, S.L., exclusively collects personal information to the extent necessary to achieve a specific purpose. The information will not be used for a purpose incompatible with that described.
P-60 Accountants, S.L. only disclose the information to third parties if it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of the service and only to the people who must know them, or by legal obligation. All this in order that the service can be provided by treating your personal data with confidentiality, integrity and reserve, in accordance with current legislation.
In any case, in P-60 Accountants, S.L. Security measures are adopted to protect the data against possible abuse or unauthorized access, alteration or loss.
How long are the data collected through the web stored and processed?
The time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection or immediate subsequent processing. The period of conservation of the data will depend on the service and in each service and collection form the duration of the processing of personal data will be indicated. However, we inform you below of the duration of the treatment depending on the purposes that we indicated:
• The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year, or until you notify us of the revocation of your consent.
• The data for the management of selection processes will be kept until the award of a job or until the different selection processes are completed, or until you exercise your right to suppression or opposition.
• The data for sending commercial communications of our products or services will be kept until you notify us of the revocation of your consent.
What rights does the web user have?
• Right of access. You can ask P-60 Accountants, S.L. if you are treating your data, which ones and in what way.
• Right of rectification. You can request that your personal data be updated if it is incorrect, and delete it if you wish.
• Right to limit the treatment. In this case they will only be kept by P-60 Accountants, S.L. for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of opposition. Following your request to oppose the treatment, P-60 Accountants, S.L. will stop processing the data in the manner indicated, except that for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
• Right to data portability. In the event that you request that your data be processed by another company or organization, P-60 Accountants, S.L. It will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
• Right of withdrawal. You can request that your data be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the treatment, after the withdrawal of your consent, consider it to be an illegal treatment or there is a legal obligation to do so. In any case, the assumption will be analyzed and the law will be applied.
• Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the
automated processing. Every interested party shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way.
How can you exercise your rights?
We inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of the treatment, portability of the data, opposition to its treatment and not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including the elaboration of profiles, by sending an email to info @ p60.es accompanied by the documentation and supporting information of your identity or that of your represented or, if you prefer, you can write to the P-60 Accountants, SL, CC Valdepinos Local 23-24 – Urb Calypso 29649 Mijas Costa (Málaga), referencing: “exercise of rights”.
If you consider that the treatment itself, or any of the phases thereof, does not comply with the current Privacy Regulations, you may file a claim with the control authority through the agpd.es website.
Low in the service of sending commercial communications (compliance with the LSSI-CE -Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce-)
As indicated in previous sections, P-60 Accountants, SL, will request and the user may give their consent so that, if they so wish, P-60 Accountants, SL, can make use of their data in order to send you information and advertising both on the website and the different offers, special promotions and third-party service providers.
The user will have the right to revoke at any time the consent given for the sending of commercial communications with the simple notification to P-60 Accountants, S.L. that you do not want to continue receiving commercial communications.
How do we protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to protect your personal information and privacy, avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks that are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
P-60 Accountants, S.L. In order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization, it continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for the privacy and security of information, according to international standards.
We also make sure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information.
Our procedures indicate that we may require proof of identity before sharing your personal information with you.
In accordance with our guarantee of security and confidentiality, we are especially interested in offering you the highest level of security and protecting the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide us.
We will review and update the data protection information when there are changes in the legislation or in any of the procedures for the treatment of your personal information, indicating the date of the last update and the modified content.
This data protection information was last reviewed and updated in March 2020.